Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- AstraZeneca cancer pipeline seen as draw for PfizerReuters: Health News | Apr 21, 2014
- FDA warns common uterine fibroid surgery can spread undetected cancerReuters: Health News | Apr 17, 2014
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine FibroidsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 17, 2014
- Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' ApproachMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 17, 2014
- Cancer 'Vaccine' for Advanced Disease Passes Early HurdleMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2014
- Unexpected Protein Partnership Has Implications for Cancer TreatmentMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 15, 2014
- Cheaper 'Gene Panel' Screening May Reveal Cancer RisksMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 14, 2014
- Cervical Cancer Vaccine Program in England a Success, Researchers ReportMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 14, 2014
- Age a Big Factor in Colon Surgery Complications, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 10, 2014
- A Failing Mind May Mean Lower Cancer Death Risk, Study SuggestsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 09, 2014