Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Transgender Hormone Therapy Doesn't Seem to Pose Major RisksMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2015
- Gene Mutations Tied to Leukemia Rise with Age, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2015
- Colon Cancer's Location May Be Factor in SurvivalMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 24, 2015
- Testicular Cancer May Raise Prostate Cancer RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 23, 2015
- Watch-And-Wait Strategy May Be Riskier for Certain Prostate CancersMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 23, 2015
- Are Too Many Prostate Cancer Patients Receiving Treatment?MedlinePlus Health News | Feb 19, 2015
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 19, 2015
- More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years AgoMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 19, 2015
- Low Cancer Risk with Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 19, 2015
- Too Few Breast Cancer Patients Getting Radiation After MastectomyMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 17, 2015