Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Quest Diagnostics, French agency seek to expand breast cancer gene databaseReuters: Health News | Apr 21, 2015
- New U.S. mammogram guidelines stick with screening from age 50Reuters: Health News | Apr 20, 2015
- Chamomile tea tied to lower thyroid cancer riskReuters: Health News | Apr 20, 2015
- Novartis solid tumor 'CAR T cell' still holds promise: researcherReuters: Health News | Apr 20, 2015
- Care needed to reduce pet-to-human infection riskReuters: Health News | Apr 20, 2015
- Aspirin May Help Ward Off Gastro Cancers, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 19, 2015
- Drug Shows Early Promise for Advanced Lung CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 19, 2015
- Gene Variation Could Spur Longer Smoking, Earlier CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 17, 2015
- Walking Boosts Outcomes for Prostate Cancer SurvivorsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2015
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study SaysMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2015