Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Europe pushes back verdict on Bristol immune system cancer drugReuters: Health News | Mar 27, 2015
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for MenMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 26, 2015
- Vitamin D and Prostate CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 23, 2015
- Smoking May Be Linked to Prostate Cancer's Return MedlinePlus Health News | Mar 23, 2015
- Urine Test Shows Promise for Early Diagnosis of Kidney CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 20, 2015
- Skin Cancer Rates Rise for Hispanic, Asian WomenMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 20, 2015
- Cancer Patients Who Smoke, Drink May Face Longer Feeding Tube UseMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 19, 2015
- Certain Painkillers May Lower Colon Cancer Risk for SomeMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 17, 2015
- Dietary Dioxins Don't Seem to Increase Breast Cancer RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 17, 2015
- Study Questions Accuracy of Many Breast Cancer BiopsiesMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 17, 2015