Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Bristol's Opdivo proves effective against second type of lung cancerReuters: Health News | Apr 17, 2015
- Walking Boosts Outcomes for Prostate Cancer SurvivorsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2015
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study SaysMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2015
- NIH Study Finds Genetic Link for Rare Intestinal CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 16, 2015
- Cancer Gene Tests Should Include Healthy Tissue, TooMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 15, 2015
- Breath Test Might Spot Stomach Cancer Risk MedlinePlus Health News | Apr 14, 2015
- Study Yields Genetic Insights into Pancreatic CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 09, 2015
- 1 in 5 Medicare Patients Faces Delay in Melanoma SurgeryMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 08, 2015
- Uninsured May Face Much Higher Charges for Cancer DrugsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 07, 2015
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each WomanMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 07, 2015