Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Smokers more likely to think cancer is a death sentenceReuters: Health News | May 22, 2015
- Merck follows Bristol with EU green light for immune cancer drugReuters: Health News | May 22, 2015
- Depression Tied to Some Risk of Parkinson's DiseaseMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- Family History of Breast Cancer Doesn't Worsen Patient's PrognosisMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- Chemo Before Surgery May Boost Outcomes for Advanced Ovarian CancerMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- E-Reminders May Boost HPV Vaccination RatesMedlinePlus Health News | May 19, 2015
- Don't Forget the Sunscreen!MedlinePlus Health News | May 19, 2015
- Smoking May Make Return of Lung Cancer More LikelyMedlinePlus Health News | May 19, 2015
- Most Americans Still Not Using SunscreenMedlinePlus Health News | May 19, 2015
- Parents of Child Cancer Patients Prefer Honesty, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | May 18, 2015