Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- U.S. cancer incidence, mortality largely stable or decreasingReuters: Health News | Mar 30, 2015
- Novartis digs deeper into cancer with up to $750 million Aduro dealReuters: Health News | Mar 30, 2015
- Progress Reported in Battling Advanced Ovarian CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 28, 2015
- Connection Between Diabetes, Advanced Breast Cancer Detected in StudyMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 27, 2015
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for MenMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 26, 2015
- Vitamin D and Prostate CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 23, 2015
- Smoking May Be Linked to Prostate Cancer's Return MedlinePlus Health News | Mar 23, 2015
- Urine Test Shows Promise for Early Diagnosis of Kidney CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 20, 2015
- Skin Cancer Rates Rise for Hispanic, Asian WomenMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 20, 2015
- Cancer Patients Who Smoke, Drink May Face Longer Feeding Tube UseMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 19, 2015