Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Medtronic to halt manufacture of pain drug pump -U.S. regulatorsReuters: Health News | Apr 27, 2015
- Connecticut teen to go home after forced chemo treatmentReuters: Health News | Apr 27, 2015
- Amgen's cancer immunotherapy fails to impress FDA staff reviewersReuters: Health News | Apr 27, 2015
- Cigars Pose Dangers Similar to CigarettesMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 24, 2015
- Many Breast Cancer Patients Still Opt for Mastectomy Over Lump RemovalMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015
- Ovary Removal Reduces Breast Cancer Death in BRCA1 CarriersMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015
- New Technology Tests Tumors Inside the Patient to Find Best TreatmentMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 22, 2015
- Vaccine Spurs Immune Response to Fight Aggressive Cancers in MiceMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 22, 2015
- Diabetes Drug May Not Guard Against Pancreatic CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 21, 2015
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should KnowMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 21, 2015