Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Prenatal blood tests detect cancer signal in some womenReuters: Health News | Mar 05, 2015
- Lumber Liquidators faces class-action lawsuit in FloridaReuters: Health News | Mar 05, 2015
- Wear blue on Friday to raise colon cancer awarenessReuters: Health News | Mar 05, 2015
- Drug May Help Some Breast Cancer Patients Avoid Early MenopauseMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 04, 2015
- Growth Checks in Children Might Spot Celiac DiseaseMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 02, 2015
- Transgender Hormone Therapy Doesn't Seem to Pose Major RisksMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2015
- Gene Mutations Tied to Leukemia Rise with Age, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2015
- Colon Cancer's Location May Be Factor in SurvivalMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 24, 2015
- Testicular Cancer May Raise Prostate Cancer RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 23, 2015
- Watch-And-Wait Strategy May Be Riskier for Certain Prostate CancersMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 23, 2015