Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Astrazeneca drug deal hoists Innate Pharma shares to record highReuters: Health News | Apr 24, 2015
- AstraZeneca insists Celgene deal about strategy, not cashReuters: Health News | Apr 24, 2015
- Bristol wins EU green light for immune system cancer drugReuters: Health News | Apr 24, 2015
- Many Breast Cancer Patients Still Opt for Mastectomy Over Lump RemovalMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015
- Ovary Removal Reduces Breast Cancer Death in BRCA1 CarriersMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015
- New Technology Tests Tumors Inside the Patient to Find Best TreatmentMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 22, 2015
- Vaccine Spurs Immune Response to Fight Aggressive Cancers in MiceMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 22, 2015
- Diabetes Drug May Not Guard Against Pancreatic CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 21, 2015
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should KnowMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 21, 2015
- Many Smokers Try to Quit After Cancer DiagnosisMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 20, 2015