Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Worse survival after lung cancer surgery for residents of poor neighborhoodsReuters: Health News | May 01, 2015
- Breast Reconstruction Often Involves Multiple OperationsMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 30, 2015
- Cloudy Climes May Up Risk of Pancreatic CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 30, 2015
- Drugs Show Promise for Some Advanced Lung CancersMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 29, 2015
- Breastfeeding and Breast CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 29, 2015
- Breast-Feeding May Lower Breast Cancer Recurrence, DeathMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 28, 2015
- Switch from U.S. to African Diet May Lower Colon Cancer Risk in BlacksMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 28, 2015
- Cigars Pose Dangers Similar to CigarettesMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 24, 2015
- Many Breast Cancer Patients Still Opt for Mastectomy Over Lump RemovalMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015
- Ovary Removal Reduces Breast Cancer Death in BRCA1 CarriersMedlinePlus Health News | Apr 23, 2015