Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Panel recommends Northwest Bio brain-cancer trial continueReuters: Health News | Mar 07, 2014
- Novartis drug Jakavi seen as blockbuster after positive dataReuters: Health News | Mar 07, 2014
- Study Adds to Evidence That HPV Vaccine Helps Guard Against Cervical Cancer MedlinePlus Health News | Mar 06, 2014
- Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients MedlinePlus Health News | Mar 06, 2014
- Yoga May Help Breast Cancer Patients During Radiation TherapyMedlinePlus Health News | Mar 04, 2014
- Late-Stage Cancer Diagnosis More Likely in Uninsured Teens, Young AdultsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 27, 2014
- Study Sees No Evidence Linking Diabetes Drugs with Pancreatic CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2014
- Skin Cancer May Have Driven Evolution of Black SkinMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 26, 2014
- Healthy Adults Shouldn't Take Vitamin E, Beta Carotene: Expert Panel MedlinePlus Health News | Feb 25, 2014
- Vitamins, Supplements and Disease PreventionMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 25, 2014