Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Excess Weight Tied to Higher Risk for Many Cancers, Experts SayMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 24, 2016
- Cancer on Course to Become Top Killer of AmericansMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 24, 2016
- Use of Cancer-Linked Fibroid Device Declines After FDA WarningMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 23, 2016
- Fewer Cancer-Causing Chemicals in E-Cigs Than Regular CigarettesMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 19, 2016
- Early Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Continue to Fall in U.S.MedlinePlus Health News | Aug 18, 2016
- Two Genes Might Help Predict Breast Cancer SurvivalMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 18, 2016
- Women's Cancer Risk Rises with Years Spent OverweightMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 16, 2016
- New Guidelines Set Safe Surgery Margins for Some Breast CancersMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 15, 2016
- Cancer Now Leading Killer in 12 European NationsMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 15, 2016
- Cancer Survivors More Prone to Obesity, Study FindsMedlinePlus Health News | Aug 12, 2016