Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Novartis wins CHMP nod for drug combo against some lung cancersReuters: Health News | Feb 24, 2017
- 10 Daily Servings of Fruits, Veggies a Recipe for LongevityMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 23, 2017
- Many Younger Cancer Survivors Can't Afford Their MedsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 21, 2017
- Exercise a Powerful Ally for Breast Cancer SurvivorsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 21, 2017
- Cancer Isn't 'One Size Fits All' for HispanicsMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 21, 2017
- Self-Checks Help Spot Melanoma's ReturnMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 20, 2017
- Germs, Mold Found in Some Medical PotMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 15, 2017
- 'Cooling Caps' May Halt Chemo-Linked Hair LossMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 14, 2017
- Cancer Survivors Gain from Web-Based Health CareMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 10, 2017
- Many Women Skip Mammograms After False-Positive ResultMedlinePlus Health News | Feb 09, 2017