Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Software Speeds Up Analysis of Breast Cancer RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 22, 2016
- Tamoxifen OK for Breast Cancer Patients without Uterine AbnormalitiesMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 22, 2016
- More Breast Cancer Patients Should Consider Radiation, New Guidelines SayMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 21, 2016
- More Cancer Patients Gaining from Immune-Based TreatmentsMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 20, 2016
- Vasectomy May Not Raise Prostate Cancer Risk After AllMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 19, 2016
- Childhood Cancer Death Rates Continue to Fall: CDCMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 16, 2016
- Prostate Cancer Treatments: Different Choices for Different MenMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 14, 2016
- Strides Made in Treating Childhood Cancer: ReportMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 09, 2016
- Early Palliative Care Improves Patients' Quality of LifeMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 09, 2016
- FDA Warns Ovarian Cancer Tests Not ReliableMedlinePlus Health News | Sep 09, 2016