Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Family history may not impact breast cancer survival oddsReuters: Health News | May 26, 2015
- Younger cancer patients more open to alternative therapiesReuters: Health News | May 26, 2015
- Doctors’ lapse may explain some minority lag in colon cancer screensReuters: Health News | May 26, 2015
- Depression Linked to Death of Many Heart Failure PatientsMedlinePlus Health News | May 24, 2015
- Can Asthma Protect Men from Prostate Cancer?MedlinePlus Health News | May 22, 2015
- Treating Gum Disease Might Help Prostate SymptomsMedlinePlus Health News | May 22, 2015
- Depression Tied to Some Risk of Parkinson's DiseaseMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- Family History of Breast Cancer Doesn't Worsen Patient's PrognosisMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- Chemo Before Surgery May Boost Outcomes for Advanced Ovarian CancerMedlinePlus Health News | May 20, 2015
- E-Reminders May Boost HPV Vaccination RatesMedlinePlus Health News | May 19, 2015