Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Monitoring, Not Treatment, May Be Better for Some Prostate Cancer PatientsMedlinePlus Health News | Oct 20, 2016
- Even for Men At High Risk, Healthy Living May Help Prevent Colon Cancer MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 20, 2016
- New Treatment Approved for Soft-Tissue CancersMedlinePlus Health News | Oct 19, 2016
- Are Fewer Cervical Cancer Screenings Needed After HPV Vaccine?MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 17, 2016
- More Evidence Linking Obesity to Liver CancerMedlinePlus Health News | Oct 14, 2016
- Smokeless Tobacco Product Tied to Higher Risk of Prostate Cancer DeathMedlinePlus Health News | Oct 14, 2016
- Breast Cancer Deaths Continue to Decline in U.S.MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 13, 2016
- Can Hormonal Rx for Prostate Cancer Raise Dementia Risk?MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 13, 2016
- Freeze Therapy: an Alternative to Breast Cancer Surgery? MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 12, 2016
- Are Some Blood Pressure Meds Linked to Depression, Bipolar Risk?MedlinePlus Health News | Oct 11, 2016