Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- 'Chemo Brain' Lasts for Months in Many Breast Cancer SurvivorsMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 11, 2017
- Study Casts More Doubt on Value of MammogramsMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 09, 2017
- Delaying Chemo After Lung Cancer Surgery? Better Late Than NeverMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 06, 2017
- U.S. Cancer Death Rates Continue to FallMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 05, 2017
- Artificial 'Voice Box' Implant Helps Cancer Patient SpeakMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 04, 2017
- Powerful Drug for Advanced Cancers May Need Less Frequent DosingMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 04, 2017
- Resolve to Reduce Your Cancer Risk This YearMedlinePlus Health News | Jan 03, 2017
- Melanoma Rates Rise in Some States, Fall in OthersMedlinePlus Health News | Dec 29, 2016
- Chemo Drug May Combat Serious Brain Tumor After AllMedlinePlus Health News | Dec 22, 2016
- Vitamin E, Selenium Don't Cut Colon Cancer RiskMedlinePlus Health News | Dec 21, 2016