Getting the most from the Burdette Cancer Portal
1REGISTER & LOG IN
Create an account to start using the many great tools this site offers. All your information will be kept confidential.
2BROWSE & LEARN
Read about the prevention, detection, treatment, and symptom management of cancer.
Take notes as you read, and use them to talk to your doctor, as research material, or as general notes.
Cancer screening, smoking cessation, caregiver research, and more.
Causes of cancer, types of cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
The story of Dr. Burdette and the continuing efforts to provide information and education about cancer.
Latest News About Cancer
- Novartis says 82 percent of leukemia patients in remission after CAR-TReuters: Health News | Dec 03, 2016
- New data on risk vs benefit for potent CAR-T cancer drugsReuters: Health News | Dec 02, 2016
- 'Magic Mushroom' Chemical Eases Cancer Patients' DespairMedlinePlus Health News | Dec 01, 2016
- After Cancer, Higher Risk of Severe Heart AttackMedlinePlus Health News | Dec 01, 2016
- Could White Wine Boost Your Melanoma Risk?MedlinePlus Health News | Dec 01, 2016
- Cancer Advances Demand Continual Funding, Specialists SayMedlinePlus Health News | Nov 29, 2016
- 8 of 10 Texas Salons Heed Ban on Indoor Tanning for MinorsMedlinePlus Health News | Nov 25, 2016
- Rural Appalachia Faces Growing Cancer Crisis, Research ShowsMedlinePlus Health News | Nov 25, 2016
- Researchers Put Embryo Development 'On Hold' in MiceMedlinePlus Health News | Nov 23, 2016
- Can Protein in Common Skin Bacteria Offer Disease Protection?MedlinePlus Health News | Nov 23, 2016